Monday, December 9, 2013

Blogger Inspiration

Well I keep up with lots of blogs now that I've found myself deeply involved in the blogsphere (blogger atmosphere). But there's a few fashion bloggers that are my absolute favorites to keep up on. They give me the biggest inspiration and motivation to continue blogging and following my passions while taking risks.

Courtney is a 23 year old from AZ. Her love of vintage clothing turned into a business venture with the pop up of her online shop, Same Old Chic. She's currently taking a little break from the blogger world because she is pregnant but is still one of the most stylish bloggers I follow! 

Sincerely Jules. 
Jules Sarinara is a fashion blogger, jet setter that gets to travel the globe and post a visual daily diary of who and what she wore. She also makes her own t-shirt line that has become very well known, especially the Celife tee.  With her site being founded only four years ago Jules has made a huge impact on the fashion industry being featured in magazines like Elle, Lucky, Teen Vouge, and Cosmopolitan Latino. I first discovered Jules on instagram, as she is often featured on the popular page. Here is here bigcartel shop address: http://sincerelyjules.bigcartel.com/



Instagram @Sincerelyjules 


Courtney Kerr is a 31 year old Dallas fashion blogger that left a stable corporate job to pursue her love of clothes. I'm obsessed with her and am so glad she's finally got a series on Bravo. She is such a quirky, fun person that this definitely comes out in the creative flow of her posts. Not to mention shes one of my biggest inspirations because she's always encouraging others to take risks in life! 

Instagram @TheCourtneyKerr


Hopefully my inspiration can give you a little inspiration on this Monday morning!
It's a positive way to start the week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment