Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Well I was a little terrified and excited when I woke up to snow on the ground this morning. I'm prepared for the Central Pennsylvania winter but didn't think it would arrive so early. It does get me really excited for the holidays and Thanksgiving break couldn't come faster.

Today I wanted to snuggle up and be cozy comfy. I'm wearing a knit sweater from LOFT, with some black skinny jeans that are Current Elliot. Time to break out the winter accessories with this adorable beanie I got from LOFT and infinity scarf from Connections, a local boutique in State College. This free people jacket has most definitely been a good investment, it's durable and can pack tons of layers underneath without getting bulky. 






Well hope you are staying cozy on this chilly November day or that you live in a wonderfully warm place (and I am jealous). Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment