Monday, November 18, 2013

Taking Time For Yourself

I've been so busy I haven't even posted in days! This is how I knew it was absolutely time to just take a break, even though a thousand things need done, and take some time for myself. The holiday season is one of the best of the year but it can also be the most stressful. It's important that in these next couple of months you take moments to yourself to breath and appreciate all the little things that go unnoticed while rushing to get things done.

Like appreciating the moon and sun being out at the same time. 



And of course by taking a little time to myself to relax that includes doing a little bit of shopping. I am in love with this new sweater I purchased from LOFT, it's going to be the perfect thing to keep me warm through these snowy Pennsylvania winter months. The rest of my shopping I did online starting to compile my Christmas wishlist. Here are a few items that I'm really hoping Santa comes through on: 






No comments:

Post a Comment