Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Making A Statement

Making a statement is something that is important to do once in a while, especially when you tend to be a wall flower. I am not one to be shy or quiet but I do love to make a statement and make my voice heard. This doesn't only apply with a wardrobe but with your personality and lifestyle too. Chose to go against the grain once in a while and see how empowered you feel. 

Christmas came a little early with the arrival of this beautiful gem to my possession. The coin collar necklace from Free People is sure one way to make a statement. I love that you can wear it with so much as well, even though it's such a big piece it can still be paired with big patterns. But it can also be worn with something simple like I have on today.


No comments:

Post a Comment