Saturday, October 12, 2013

Save The Rave

I'm very excited for the this post about the amazing Thursday night I enjoyed. I went to see Bassnectar  at a local venue called the Bryce Jordan Center. With the popularity of EDM music exploding in the last couple years so has the inspiration for rave outfits and attire. I find Rave and Festival attire to be some of the most fascinating, beautiful creations of displaying someones personality and love of the music through their outfit.





For Bassnectar Thursday night I decided to channel my inner spirit animal, the butterfly. It's awesome to be able to go somewhere you know that you will not be judged for being in a Halloween costume when it's still a few weeks away. My DIY post from Wednesday is the base of my outfit, a tutu. I chose the blue and pink colors because they compliment my wings, a $3 purchase from Walmart. My waterfall tie dye crop top is from Nasty Gal. My leggings are from Black Milk Clothing. To be comfortable while dancing my ass off I'm wearing my trusty TOMS. I got these bright, fun, colorful acrylic nails from ULTA, a House of Holland Halloween collection pack. I had to file them down to a comfortable level but they add that perfect extra bit of oomph to my outfit tonight.




Theses photos were taken from my iPhone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment