Friday, October 4, 2013

Green & Purp

Friday is always a great day, even though the fog has barely lifted from our groggy Pennsylvania morning, I can feel the good energy in the air. As the weekend approaches and only a few classes are left to attend the weekend mode is slowly setting in. Time to have fun, enjoy being young, and relax because I deserve it after this long week.



I wanted to be fall casual today as autumn is finally setting in. It felt like the perfect wind chilled day for a sweater skirt, from Urban Renewal. I paired this with a plaid green v-neck tee, textured tights, and my Pink & Pepper boots. To tie the look together I threw on my velvet scarf, an upcoming trend for the 2013 holiday season. Also I tried a new hybrid hairstyle of a french braid bun, let me know what you all think about it!





Have an amazing weekend! Live it up to the fullest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment