Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Little Details Mean The Most

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I know I enjoyed mine and wasn't ready to get back to the daily grind quite yet. Oh well, so that's the way the cookie crumbles and you must make the most of the week to truly reward yourself this coming weekend!

Take time to appreciate the little things in life that don't always catch your eye. How beautiful the sky looks today or how kind it was of that stranger to hold the door open for you this morning. If you make an extra moment to see the beauty in the details you will be able to live a more positive way of life.



This is also true with observing others outfits and when styling your own. When you throw that extra little flare you'll find a bouncier hop in your step throughout the day, just that little something to perk you up. Today I chose to mix some of my favorite patterns and textures to add some detail. The wool sweater vest kept me warm in the chilly PA fall while I could still wear my backless long sleeve dress with some nice brown leather boots. The pop of the bucket studded bag with my long turquoise statement necklace really tie in the feel of the whole outfit.



I want to hear what you guys are doing to spice up your daily lives! Whether it's in your outfit or something kind you did today for someone. 

"Amor la vida que vives"

Don't forget to love the life you live, everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment