Thursday, September 26, 2013

How To Rock Concert Attire

Next to fashion I have to say music is my second favorite passion. I enjoy all genres of music and absolutely love attending concerts. Whether its a small local event like Movin' On or a DJ at Levels to big festivals like Bonnaroo I just can't get enough of these experiences. It's awesome to come together with a group of people who share this same kind of love to support the artists as I do.Of course half the fun to going to these shows are getting dressed for them!

I was supposed to be going to a Life In Color concert tonight up at Tussey Mountain that got canceled. But with how cold it already is here I'm kind of glad it did AND I still get to see the headliner Fedde Le Grand thanks to a local nightclub Levels. Fedde is one of the top DJ's in Holland and has started exploring the globe to share his fantastic talent. I am beyond excited to go see this show & hopefully meet him!!



Tonight I am wear tribal print leggings I scored from TJ Maxx. Then I couldn't resist but to wear the Ain't No Wifey tank from Dimepiece with an urban renewal bandeau and my pink & pepper boots to pull it all together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment