Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Woman Can Never Have Enough of a Good Thing

Everyone has that one print that they claim as their own. Mine happens to be any kind of tribal/Aztec print, I go crazy for any clothing piece covered in the divine colors and shapes that create these patterns. As any of my friends would be able to tell you my closet may have a bit too much tribal and Aztec print going on, but what woman can ever have enough of her favorite pattern?





When you're wearing your favorite print or pattern you just naturally feel more comfortable which will lead to more confidence. It doesn't matter whether your favorite go to is a bold leopard print pump or a simple plaid button up that you can throw on over almost anything. One of my favorite bangles I wear says, "Be true to yourself", and anytime I'm wearing my favorite print or channeling my inner Native American spirit I feel as though this statement is never more true.










So be true to yourself and never let anyone tell you that you can have too much of a good thing. 



The photos today were taken in my house by my coal stove, please excuse the coal bin. :) 





1 comment: